Transformative strides in the BFSI sector with business automation
Simplifai was associated recently with the 2nd BFSI Gamechanger Summit held from Aug 18-20, 2021, as a proud Artificial Intelligence Partner. Intended for CXOs and a C-level business executive audience, this virtual event aimed towards promoting digital transformation in BFSI with changing business environment and demands from consumers. Organized by Elets Technomedia, this three-day summit included spectacular presentations on new breakthroughs in technologies, panel discussions, expos, awards, and other felicitation activities.
Heading Simplifai’s AI presence at this event was Mr. Ketan Sharma – Simplifai Head of Sales, APAC region, as he presided an immensely valuable session on “How BFSI is leveraging the power of Intelligent Process Automation”. Ketan Sharma brilliantly addressed the topic and presented how Simplifai’s AI-powered Digital Employees can bring Intelligent Process Automation for businesses in the BFSI sector by streamlining their repetitive work processes. Check out the video embedded at the end of this blog to watch the entire session.
Ketan Sharma is a leading and dynamic sales professional based out of Simplifai’s Pune office location. Carrying a visionary sales leadership persona, he has decade-long experience in achieving successful revenue growth for businesses.
Key takeaways from Simplifai’s session on Intelligent Process Automation
- Business operations can be dramatically improved by adopting AI through intelligent automation at the workplace.
- Customer service can see huge improvements in operational efficiency with NLP powered Digital Employees
- Through Intelligent Process Automation, businesses can process emails, documents, chats, and other repetitive tasks by accurate identification of communication intentions, thus driving business growth.
- The Digital employee can automate manual tasks with RPA and AI, and free up valuable employee time to engage in more value-adding tasks.
- Practical use of AI and RPA in a business to achieve process automation by integrating Simplifai’s business automation solutions easily with third-party back-office systems.
Simplifai is an AI automation company with headquarters in Norway that creates Digital Employees for businesses to leverage the power of AI in their daily work processes. The company aims to bring end-to-end automation for the future workforce with the help of smart Artificial Intelligence solutions that can reduce the time taken for handling repetitive work processes. Simplifai aims for spreading digital transformation in diverse industries with the help of intelligent cognitive systems.
Watch the Gamechanger Summit Session video: