Accelerate claims processing and scale efficiently
Enhance customer experience with end-to-end claims processing for a faster, simpler, and satisfying claims journey.
Paving the way for a seamless claims journey
Insurers need to embrace a combination of technology and human for a faster, seamless, analytics-based approach to claims handling.
To support this, we provide:
- Identifying the right information from customer interactions
- Prompt addressing customer requests and actively addressing the issue
- Automatically support claims opening and settlement
- Identifying opportunities to expand business within existing accounts.
Gartner: 53% of insurance organizations are actively experimenting or already implementing digital process automation technologies
We deliver business value
Claims handled automatically
More than 60% of claims can be handled automatically with highest-grade of accuracy to reduce response time from hours to a few seconds.
Increased customer satisfaction
With 24/7 round the clock availability, our solutions can process large volume of queries accurately within seconds for increased customer satisfaction.
Reduction in claims expenses
Claims handling plays a vital role in deciding the combined ratio of a company. With automation, insurers can reduce the ratio and increase their profitability while scaling.
Strengthening performance and customer relations
Our solution improves accuracy which reduces both overpayments and underpayments of indemnity obligations – a direct impact on your combined ratio.
Customer satisfaction increases due to reduced processing time including access to service representatives to quickly resolve claim disputes and avoiding litigation.
Simplifai understands claims processing, and partners with processors to:
- Improve combined ratio by reducing the operational cost with efficient claims processing.
- Add capacity to the claims handling team for peak seasons and complex cases like cross-border claims.
- Reduce first response time from hours to a few seconds leading to increased customer trust.
- Enhance customer experience with fast, simple, and satisfying claims processing.
- 24/7 availability and productivity to process large volumes of claims quickly and accurately.
- Empower human resources by allowing them to perform value-addition critical tasks.
Van Ameyde : Effortless Cross-Border Claims Management
Experience a seamless, efficient, and accurate approach to cross-border claims handling with the following features:
- Multi-Language Support
- Best-in-class Regulatory Compliance
- Integration with systems, such as Contemi, and Sapiens
- Customizable Workflow Management
Van Ameyde is leveraging our compliant, multi-lingual claims handling solution for effective cross-border claims management to eliminate claims leakage and reduce outstanding reserves.
Align your strategic imperative with our AI solution for continuous business growth
Drive efficiency, profitability, and scalability
Transforming Insurance Companies across the globe to become future ready with our state-of-art AI solutions.
Out of the box integration with your existing systems
Seamlessly integrate our Simplifai AI solutions with your existing systems for effortless connectivity and unlock the true potential of your business operations. With Simplifai by your side, witness a harmonious convergence of technology and efficiency, revolutionizing the way you work.
80% of all customer inquiries handled automatically
Claims Link is an independent claims settlement company based out of Norway. The core operations for Claims Link Customer Success Center (CSC) involves processing insurance claims.
The goals achieved by Claims Link were:
- Increased customer experience and efficient claims management
- Business scalability at lower cost
- Secure business operations when scaling
We adhere to the best-in-class data privacy and security protocols
We offer state-of-the-art, GDPR and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant AI solutions. We respect user’s privacy and prioritize data protection right from design to development following the Secured Software Development Cycle (SSDLC) approach. Our transparent, enterprise-ready AI solutions empowers customers with data control and clear usage purposes.
Read our e-Book on ‘Scope of Intelligent Automation in Insurance Industry’ for more insights.
Subscribe for latest news and updates
Gartner, Where Are the Growth Opportunities for Automation in Insurance? Laurie Shotton, 7 April 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designations. Gartner’s research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.