Simplifai’s grandest presence at multiple events in March showcases massive potential of our AI solutions for businesses
In March of 2023, we made our presence known at multiple events, showcasing the company’s cutting-edge technologies and their potential to drive business growth. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at Simplifai’s event presence and explore some of the key takeaways for business leaders looking to harness the power of AI for growth.
Insurtech Insights Europe 2023
Simplifai had a great time participating in the Insurtech Insights Europe 2023 event from March 1-2 which saw more than 5000 participate. We are happy to have experienced this opportunity to be present at the largest insurance technology conference in Europe by sharing a booth along with our amazing partner Contemi Solutions. Together, we were able to bring about the synergies of a strong partnership for effective engagement with our prospects at the event.
Simplifai Shares Brilliant Use Cases for Scaling Flexibly in Insurance Industry with AI-Powered Solution
Participating at this event on Simplifai’s behalf were Kyrre Garseth – Head of Sales BeNeLux, and Even Birkedal – Sales Manager BFSI. Our key agenda was focused on – “How insurers can scale flexibly by automating claims handling and other repetitive manual tasks with Simplifai’s AI-powered solutions like Emailbot and Documentbot.” They shared some of the most brilliant use cases and experiences gained in the insurance industry about how businesses can streamline their day-to-day operations with Simplifai’s no-code Digital Employee automation solutions.
- Huge response from the audience and booth visitors for Simplifai’s AI-powered solutions.
- Numerous individual discussions with those interested in knowing about Simplifai.
- Positive partnership synergies helped gain crucial connects and leads.
- Nearly 100 meetings were booked with prospects, signifying the rise in people’s awareness of AI.
Datatilsynet Breakfast and Live Seminar
Simplifai co-hosted a breakfast seminar along with the Norwegian Data Protection Authority – Datatilsynet, following the latter’s adoption of our AI-powered Digital Archiving Employee (DAM) in the Norweigan Public Sector.
Organizations represented at the event:
The event comprised a panel debate between Daniel Kohn – CCO of Simplifai and Kaja Breivik Furuseth from Datatilsynet, along with Asbjørn Finstad from Kommunesektorens organisasjon (KS) and Sissel Kristin Hoel from DFØ. The key agenda was to discuss the implementation of AI in the Norwegian public sector and the ways by which data-secure and privacy complaint AI can strengthen customer competence.
- Correct guidance & tools to address privacy requirements while choosing AI solutions.
- Improving customer experience while using data-compliant AI.
- Ensure that customer data is always protected.
- Using AI to support public actors in Norway for archiving and record-keeping decisions.
DN Finansteknologi event
The 6th Dagens Næringsliv Finansteknologi conference in Oslo, Norway was one of the most prolific and happening events in our calendar for March. We participated as a partner at the conference that took place on March 14, 2023, and had our own booth. We had a great time at the event with a lot of interest shown by the BFSI and Fintech audience in our solutions.
The key agenda of the conference was to provide insights into future-oriented, innovative, and creative technologies such as AI and how they can help businesses achieve new levels of operational efficiency. Representing Simplifai were Nordic Sales Managers Maria Fredsvik Lundamo and Espen Kongshaug, as well as our Head of Sales Nordics Stian Hovda Bergersen. Our representatives discussed how Simplifai’s AI-powered Digital Employees can automate manual and repetitive tasks and make daily work more meaningful.
- Sharing valuable industry knowledge about the latest technologies in the market.
- Sharing insights about the potential of the financial technology market
- Provided strategies to obtain capital and resources for creative ideas
- Discussed the theme of how financial technologies can lead to a more sustainable future
TechMart: Digital Transformation Expo
Capping our fantastic month full of events was TechMart – a one-of-a-kind event organized by Tech Data APAC and Microsoft for driving digital transformation and acceleration by providing unique solutions for specific business needs. Simplifai participated as an ISV at the event, and we had our own booth.
The turnout at the event was huge with more than 300 visitors coming to our booth for expert consultations about our AI solutions. We were happy to share the space with fifteen other companies from various industries and delighted to help C-level executives understand how AI can derive new values and help them gain massive ROIs.
Representing Simplifai were Tushar Kadam, Sagar Jadhav, and Pallav Attray from the India Sales team.
- Exceptional event with numerous products and services showcases at the booths
- Unlocked a great market in Chennai for our target audience in terms of non-BFSI sectors
- Experienced exceptional interest in our AI solutions from many verticals
- The event certainly helped boost our brand visibility and presence in new directions
These were just some of the key events where Simplifai participated, and we marked our presence at a few other conferences as well including the Insurance Innovators conference in Copenhagen that explored the latest trends and challenges faced by the insurance industry.
Keep tuned in for more exciting insights about future events and the experiences that we want to share with you all.
Key Highlights and Takeaways from Treffpunkt Event 2022
Key highlights from the Elets 7th BFSI Leadership Summit event