Emailbot now available at UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Blueprism Marketplace with Easy RPA/API Integration
Process automation has been around in the corporate world for quite some time and is evolving at a rapid pace with the implementation of Artificial Intelligence in various industries. The Emailbot created by Simplifai is one such example of a powerful AI solution designed to handle a large volume of emails and read, identify, and interpret their content. Based on this interpretation, the bot can carry out required actions such as sending out replies, forward documents, and update back-end systems.
Taking a major leap in terms of easier availability for businesses, Simplifai has made its Emailbot now accessible on three major RPA vendor marketplaces – UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blueprism. Businesses can now enhance the handling of their repetitive email processes with the help of Emailbot. This powerful AI-powered solution can be used along with external RPA and API integration.
Businesses now do not require manually sorting out emails and subsequent information extraction. The Emailbot can carry out all these actions in a short time and send replies to customers/email senders within a few seconds.
Simplifai’s Emailbot is not only a language engine that can analyze structured and unstructured texts but also is a complete solution to help you categorize and extract key info from emails with learning capabilities. Make use of the Emailbot available from Automation Anywhere, UiPath, and Blueprism together with RPA bot and API to completely automate your email handling. Check more information about our Emailbot and how it enhances your email processes together with the RPA bots available on these marketplaces.
Some of the key benefits of Simplifai Emailbot are:
- Easy to use – Extremely user-friendly, and no knowledge of coding is required to use the Emailbot
- Improves work productivity and employee efficiency – Automates the handling of repetitive tasks, thus freeing up time for tackling more complex tasks
- Easy to integrate – Implement the Emailbot into preferred systems and with external RPA/API
- Analyze a variety of data – Emailbot can process various data types, including unstructured information in the form of free-text without any restrictions
- Unlimited capacity – The Emaibot can continuously handle a large number of emails without breaks
The Emailbot, together with RPA-bot, can be used in several ways:
- Firstly, the RPA bot can target business mailboxes and email server inboxes, followed by filtering them. These emails can then be sent to Emailbot through API integration.
- The RPA bot can undertake free-text conversion into email format if required and then send it to Emailbot through API.
- The RPA bot can form a pure text document that contains mailbox information and then send it to Emailbot via API.
In terms of businesses and industry verticals, the Emailbot is perfectly suitable for those who need comprehensive email categorization and regular interpretation of structured and unstructured data. It is also suitable for businesses that regularly make use of RPA bots and other process automation techniques.