Webinar: Insights into the 2023 Banking and Insurance Survey
- Title: Insights into the 2023 Banking and Insurance Survey
- Date and Time: November 21, 10:00 – 10:30 AM CET
- Place: Online (TwentyThree) / Register Here
- Speaker: Daniel Kohn, CCO
As digital technology rapidly evolves, it is essential for banks and insurers to adapt and innovate and meet changing consumer needs.
Simplifai conducted an online survey with 130 insurance adjustors, claim handlers, and 2,502 consumers from the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, and the Netherlands in association with Sapio Research.
Join us on November 21, 2023, from 10:00 to 10:30 AM CET for a discussion on the findings of the 2023 Banking and Insurance Survey. We will provide insights into the industry challenges and highlight the potential role of AI and business process automation in overcoming them.
On the speaker
Daniel Kohn, Commercial Director at Simplifai, is leading Simplifai’s journey from technology and product to solutions in the market. From the early sales phase in 2019, through the use of standardized SaaS solutions, to scaling within the banking and finance industry as well as the public sector. Kohn currently sits on the expert group for Generative AI and large-scale language models at the Norwegian Board of Technology.
- Introduction and Survey Background
- Industry challenges and implications
- Consumer values and customer satisfaction factors
- AI and Business Process Automation: The Solution?
- Q&A Session
The webinar will be in English.