Revolutionize data archiving and accessibility with AI
Easily access necessary information.
Navigating challenges of digital mail archiving
Digital transformation is imperative in both private and public sector to streamline citizen services. Current archiving systems fall behind.
- 70% of important information is not archived properly
- 25% of all important information in public case processing is lost due to poor archiving routines
- 1/3 of the money annually spent on archiving could be saved with better systems
Streamlines employees’ management and archiving of emails and attachments by automating classification and information indexing.
Accessibility for all
Secures search and accessibility for both employees and citizens by storing data in a secure, organized and searchable archive.
Best in class compliance
Ensures data security and privacy with GDPR and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant software, following ‘privacy by design’ approach.
Introducing the Simplifai Archiver
Ensure that important items are stored correctly through automated archiving and record keeping. The Simplifai Archiving gives you more control while saving valuable time.
Helps administrators select which correspondence to archive and enter into the public record
Using Artificial Intelligence, the Simplifai Archiver supports caseworkers in managing the increasing amount of documentation arriving via email. By automating the record keeping and archiving process, it ensures proper, responsible and legal archiving.
Compliance and data protection by design
The Norwegian Data Protection Authority has validated the Simplifai Archiver for use in public institutions.
The Simplifai Archiver as a decision support tool – Here’s how it works
The solution consists of three modules. Before it suggests what to do with an email, each module considers one of the following questions:
- Is the e-mail personal in nature?
- Should the e-mail be entered into the record?
- Should the e-mail be archived?
- E-mail processing
- Each e-mail will be tagged accordingly to determine whether it meets the criteria for inclusion in the archive and public record.
- When the administrator agrees with the assessment, the email can be tagged in the category “Archiving OK”.
- The administrator can either personally archive the email, or all email tagged with “Archiving OK” will be archived by the Simplifai Archiver the following night.
- Specific rules can be added that exempt certain inbox content from being processed, such as exempting certain senders or certain key words in the subject field or e-mail body.
Discover the Future of Document Management with Simplifai
Outlook Widget – You decide
- Administration interface
- Can be turned on/off
- Set schedule for activation of Simplifai Archiver
- Specify emails to be excluded from Simplifai Archiver
- Approve/adjust suggestions from Simplifai Archiver
Pre-trained language engine
- Trained in cooperation with the Norwegian National Archives
- Capable of identifying
- What should be archived
- What should be published in public journals
- Can be adapted through training
Integrated with archiving system
- We can integrate Simplifai Archiver for your archiving system, including:
- The following can be performed
- Archiving (both emails and attachments)
- Add metadata to archived attachments
Navigate the regulatory landscape of AI with our latest e-Book
Understand how you can leverage AI without compromising data privacy and information security standards. Get your free copy now!
Norwegian Authority Approves Simplifai Archiver for Public Institutions
The Simplifai Archiver was first developed in collaboration with the Norwegian National Archives through the Norwegian Directorate for Administration and Financial Management’s (DFØ) STARTOff scheme. The Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet) assessed whether the solution is compliant with national data protection regulations to let AI handle public mail.
- Public institutions have a legal basis for using the solution for decision support with archiving and record keeping
- Democratic values inherent in proper record keeping and archiving are ensured
- The solution is recommended as a decision support tool, rather than fully automated
Empower your team with automation to optimize efficiency
Trondheim was the first municipality in Norway to use our AI solution for archiving documents. Simplifai has delivered the solution together with the Norwegian company Documaster. The municipality benefits from the Simplifai Archiver through the increased degree of self-service and consequently reduced case handling time. Both employees and citizens can now access the information they need quickly and easily online.