Designation: Senior QA
Location: Pune, India
QA Job Summary:
- Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as test
- Execution of tests reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports
- Should have knowledge of Website / Mobile Application testing
- Excellent knowledge of Test methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum Functional
manual and automation testing skills.
- Should be able to convert the client requirements into testable solution and manage the work done from team Essential.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience: – Should have 6-7 experience in Web or Mobile Application testing.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Have a testing mind-set with a passion for quality.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand
- A good understanding of agile software development.
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and process
- Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and
desired behavior with Cross Behavior Compatibility testing
- Ability to understand the requirements and test web applications in a short time
- Writing and Executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications
- Identify and report general website / mobile site bugs and other functional usability issues found in web applications and internal software tools.
- Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation
- Frequently communicate clearly and efficiently with application developers and product
owners’ multiple times through the reporting, validation and resolution of each issue