Designation: Account Manager – Field Sales
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
Location: Pune, India
Number of Positions: 1
We are looking for a stellar Account manager to join our team in Pune who would be focused on the South East Asian market and has a proven record of revenue achievement in excess of 200,000 $ per year. This role is for new logo acquisition and business development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospect within named enterprises in SEA to generate pipeline
- Consistently achieve a license and recurring service revenue targets from named accounts
- Handle End to End sales cycle from Product demo to putting a paycheck on the table (close the deal)
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with your prospects and customers
- Develop customer opportunities/accounts in the Mid-Market segment
- Provide customer feedback to sales, technical and marketing management.
- Keep abreast of products and any emerging competitors
- Meet or exceed regional sales targets
- Become the market-facing ambassador for Simplifai in the region
- Anticipate challenges before the prospect does
- Collaborate effectively with the partnership, sales development, solutions consulting teams
- Experience selling software platforms that belong to a nascent category in the Hype Cycle
- Experience framing value and ROI to business stakeholders
- Have the appetite and drive to ensure that early lighthouse agreements and deals are completed
- Outbound experience – Cold calls/emails/events, etc within prospect organizations.
- Experience presenting and demonstrating the product at industry events
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Intellectually curious – you ask open-ended questions and are genuinely interested in learning your customer’s needs.
- Cross-cultural – you like working with many types of people across multiple geographies and languages
- Have high energy, charisma and gravitas.
- Ability to maintain an accurate CRM
- 2+ years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role (closing deals) and a minimum overall experience of 5+ years
- Generate sales revenue through prospecting, nurturing and closing business in the Enterprise Segment; Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Manage the entire account lifecycle from account strategy, customer engagement, solution development, and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
- Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management, and KPI reporting
What you will get to do:
- The opportunity to script your success and growth path in a fast-growth Series A startup
- Be one of the early Sales employees in the SEA region for Simplifai, with the added responsibility of setting the strategy and leading the execution for Simplifai’s expansion in the SEA
- Work with Sales and Product Marketing to develop new and leverage existing content
- Work with some of the best talents from Norway and India
- Deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
- Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
- Full-stack learning of Sales tools
- Achieve success that is directly proportional to the responsibilities you hold